1-800-651-6280 info@cannabislicenseexperts.com

provinicial Cannabis Laws in canada

Nunavut Cannabis Retail License

The Nunavut Liquor and Cannabis Commission (NULC) will sell cannabis remotely (online and by phone), in physical stores, and through an Agent. There will be no physical retail stores at first, however provincial regulations allow for private licensing. 

Currently, the NULC’s only approved agent is Canopy Growth Corporation (Tweed). Visit the NULC’s website for more details on cannabis and cannabis legalization.

Contact us to start licensing your business!

Personal Info






Business Info

License or Service:


Do you have the capital to start your business or are you still seeking investors?

Do you already have the property for your business?

Have you confirmed the zoning regulations for your property with your municipality?

When do you plan to apply for your cannabis license(s)?:

To serve you better, please provide a brief description of your plans and the information you are seeking: